petdrz.
petdrz., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in caring for dogs and cats.
21300550

Dog hasnt eaten in a week. drinks water. had blood work and

Customer Question

dog hasnt eaten in a week. drinks water. had blood work and xrays and found nothing.
Category: Dog
Expert:  petdrz. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and Potato today. I'm a veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy to work with you, but need a bit more information in order to better assist you if you don't mind.
Has the urine been cultured to see if bacteria are present?
Has an ultrasound been done of the bladder and/or GI tract?
Is Potato spayed?
Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your response, we went to an emergency vet and discovered that there was an obstruction that the first two vets missed.
Expert:  petdrz. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for following up. I am glad they found the problem and I hope it was resolved and she is recovering.

Expert:  petdrz. replied 2 years ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Potato. How is everything going?
Dr. Z.