Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My dog consume half of a small onion.

Customer Question

Hello, I have a quick questIon. My dog consume half of a small onion. What should I do? I read that it's toxic for them so I'm freaking out. Also, 2 to 3 weeks his pancreas was inflamed and was placed on medication. He got better with the mess but now
he went off and ate an onion. What should I do and can I feed him a little bit of pumpkin baby food to see if he goes to the bathroom?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 years ago.
Normal
0
Hello, I do apologize that my colleagues could not assist you while I was away. Still I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. How long ago did he have the onion?How much does he weigh?Could you estimate how many grams worth he ate?How is he just now?What color are his gums?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want my money back.
I'm very disappointed at this point. Took you guys soa y hour to get back to me?????? I need a refund