Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

Unfortunately ..there's very little help golden who

Customer Question

Unfortunately ..there's very little help for my golden who has a tumor on his spleen and heart..is there anything that can shrink the rumors..I'm so sad ..he's 11
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there something holistic that I can give him..I'm heartbroken
Expert:  Rebecca replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear about your Golden. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. This is a cancer often seen in this wonderful breed.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 2 years ago.
It is often a fast moving cancer, and even with surgery the life expectancy is not long. There are a couple of things to try, however. One is a Chinese herb called Yunnan Baiyao. It may help reduce bleeding from the tumors. It can be found online and in shops that carry Chinese medicine.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 2 years ago.
The other is a mushroom product, called I'm Yunnity. This specific mushroom product has been shown in clinical trials following splenectomy for this cancer to increase life expectancy, in some cases by years. There are no studies yet to show its efficacy in treating this cancer but it is worth trying. It also can be found online.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 2 years ago.
http://www.imyunityfordogs.com