Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My dog has a strange kinda red spot blister appear on her tongue, s

Customer Question

Hi my dog has a strange kinda red spot blister appear on her tongue, she's is mid treatment & diagnosis for possible Cushings,also has loads of protein in her urine , she's currently on antibios for 6 was also a tablet for her kidneys and a quarter aspirin
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She's on Fortekor, she's a cavalier/spaniel, quite large, 21.6 kilos, puts weight on easy, has also had trouble with back legs, has started an injection treatment, but the spot on her tongue has been there a few weeks, around the time I noticed the fur loss patches,
Expert:  Lisa replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to ensure I give you the best advice possible.How large would you say that spot is?Does it seem to bother her at all?Have you noticed it bleeding ever?Does she seem to have any problems eating?Where on her tongue is the spot?