Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Our 4 lb./4mos. old poodle puppy ate a small portion of one

Customer Question

Our 4 lb./4mos. old poodle puppy ate a small portion of one brownie last night around 10:00PM. We weren't concerned due to the amount; however, she had diarrahea during the night and this morning. Should we take her to the vet this morning. It has been 12 hours since she ate the portion of the brownie.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- Any other symptoms besides the diarrhea?