Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My 6 pound poodle will not calm down. Read more: http://www.justansw

Customer Question

My 6 pound poodle will not calm down. She is just going in circles. When going to bed she sleeps on ours, she is calm for 30 sec to 1 min then the moving all around. Starts. Won't calm down. Inside dog a
Category: Dog
Expert:  Candy replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I was offline when you wrote in. Another expert should have stepped in to help you. How is she doing now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No one did nothing. I took her at 3am to emergency vet. Apparently she had got hold of one of our pills. She is doing better but poor thing totally exhausted from her ordeal. Taking her back tomorrow
Expert:  Candy replied 2 years ago.
I am glad she is doing better and you were able to get her help. Again I apologize that no one stepped in different experts come on at different times. I will ask that this question be closed out and a refund processed if you would like since no one was available to help when you needed it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you