Dog

Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts

Dog

My 6 pound poodle will not calm down. Read more: http://www.justansw

Customer Question
My 6 pound poodle will...
My 6 pound poodle will not calm down. She is just going in circles. When going to bed she sleeps on ours, she is calm for 30 sec to 1 min then the moving all around. Starts. Won't calm down. Inside dog a
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
6/28/2015
Dog Specialist: Candy, Veterinary Technician replied 2 years ago
Candy
Candy, Veterinary Technician
Hello. I was offline when you wrote in. Another expert should have stepped in to help you. How is she doing now?
No one did nothing. I took her at 3am to emergency vet. Apparently she had got hold of one of our pills. She is doing better but poor thing totally exhausted from her ordeal. Taking her back tomorrow
I am glad she is doing better and you were able to get her help. Again I apologize that no one stepped in different experts come on at different times. I will ask that this question be closed out and a refund processed if you would like since no one was available to help when you needed it
Thank you
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian