Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Dr. Nimmo. I'm taking care of my moms dog while she is

Customer Question
Hello Dr. Nimmo. I'm taking...
Hello Dr. Nimmo. I'm taking care of my moms dog while she is in the hospital, and it looks like she has broken a front tooth. We believe this happened 4 hours ago. She seems fine, she is acting normal and drinking. She even went for a short walk, but she has not stopped bleeding yet. I would take her into an emergency clinic, but there are none around. Is there something I can do for her until our vet opens at 9am?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog
6/25/2015
Dog Specialist: Dr. Emily, Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. Emily
Dr. Emily, Veterinarian
Dr. Nimmo is not currently available. Can you tell me which tooth is broken? Is it one of the bigger front canines? On the upper to lower jaw?
Thank you Dr. Emily, but I've already taken her into the vet. She's all fixed up. :)