Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Walter, my dog got into a packed fight his left leg is swollen.

Customer Question
Hi Walter, my dog got...
Hi Walter, my dog got into a packed fight his left leg is swollen. His legs kèep shaking
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog
6/24/2015
Dog Specialist: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:
How long ago was the fight?
Was it the front or back leg?
Did he receive any puncture wounds or bites to this leg?
Does it feel fluidy or just swollen like soft tissue inflammation?
Can he bear weight on it at all?
Can you flex and extend all the joints in this leg?
Do you think Boss has a fever?