Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My pug in the last 2 days has not been able to use her hind…

Customer Question
My pug in the last...
My pug in the last 2 days has not been able to use her hind legs lil to none
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog
6/23/2015
Dog Specialist: Lisa, Certified Vet Tech replied 3 years ago
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible...Did the dog do anything strenuous right before this happened?If you press along her spine, does she act painful anywhere?How old is she?