Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog is a black lab I've cleaned her ears every week just…

Customer Question
My dog is a black...
My dog is a black lab I've cleaned her ears every week just can't get a hold on it because her ear just won't heal inside I've even used coconut oil an rub it in her ear what do I do
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog
6/23/2015
Dog Specialist: Lisa, Certified Vet Tech replied 3 years ago
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible.Do the ears smell bad?Is Izzy a swimmer?Does she do a lot of head shaking?Are the inside of her ears 'dirty' looking or just red?Is it a wound?