Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

I forgot to give my dog his trifexis this month? i just now…

Customer Question
i forgot to give my...
i forgot to give my dog his trifexis this month? i just now gave him a capstar. how long should i wait before i give him trifexis?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog
6/21/2015
Dog Specialist: Dr. Deb, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Dog Veterinarian
Hello, I'm Dr. Deb. I will do my best to assist you today.
You can actually give your Yorkie his Trifexis at any time even though you've already given him Capstar; you don't have to wait any specific length of time. This latter drug doesn't appear to adversely react with any number of flea and tick products which makes it ideal to use in conjunction with them in treating a current flea infestation.
I hope this helps. Deb