Dog

Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts

Dog

My dog ate a bottle of pills and has already thrown them up.

Customer Question
He is sleeping now and...
My dog ate a bottle of pills and has already thrown them up. He is sleeping now and drooling. Is there anything I can do at home for him.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
6/16/2015
Dog Specialist: VetTechErin, Licensed Vet Tech replied 2 years ago
VetTechErin
VetTechErin, Licensed Vet Tech
Hi there!
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with your question about your dog.
What was the medication that was swallowed, and how many pills did he ingested worst-case scenario?
How many came back up in the vomitus?
This will help me dos e adose calculation for mow much could have gotten into his system and that will determine what type of further care he will need.
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian