Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My puppy just accidentally ate the plate of food with my…

Customer Question
Hi, my puppy just accidentally...
Hi, my puppy just accidentally ate the plate of food with my adult dogs medication in it. They are both the same size, 7.5 grams. The meds were 1/4 of a 25 mg tab of carprofen, 1/4 of a 50mg tab of tramadol and one dose of his hypo thyroid meds levo something I can't see the name or the dose bc it's rubbed out on the label
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog
6/15/2015
Dog Specialist: petdrz., Dog Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
petdrz.
petdrz., Dog Veterinarian
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and Elliot today. I am a licensedveterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you.
Are you meaning to say that Elliot is 7.5 kg? This would be approximately 16.5 pounds?How old is Elliot?