Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Think my dog ingested chlorine , throwing up & instant dia…

Customer Question
think my dog ingested chlorine...
think my dog ingested chlorine , throwing up & instant diarhea
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog
6/13/2015
Dog Specialist: VetTechErin, Licensed Vet Tech replied 3 years ago
VetTechErin
VetTechErin, Licensed Vet Tech
Hi there!
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with your question about your dog. Sorry it has taken someone so long to get back with you.
Was this a chlorine bleach pool sanitizer chemical? What brand?
Do you mind providing a little bit more information about your dog? Male/female (neutered?), age, weight, breed, prior health concerns, medications?
How long ago did this happen, and how is your dog doing right now?