Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog won't drink but is eating fine

Customer Question
My dog won't drink but is eating fine
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog
Do I take him back to the vet tomorrow or wait a couple more days? I tried moving the bowl and everything
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2015
Dog Specialist: VetTechErin, Licensed Vet Tech replied 3 years ago
VetTechErin
VetTechErin, Licensed Vet Tech
Hi there!
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with your question about your dog. Sorry it has taken someone so long to get back with you. Did you still need assistance with your question?