Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Experience:  AAS Vet Tech. Bully breed rehab & Behavior modification
10413311

i just put a deposit on a 4 month old havanese. now i have

i just put a deposit on a 4 month old havanese. now i have just read that if you work, like most people do, you should not get a havanese. will it be enough to spend time with him in the morning, come home for lunch sometimes, and spend time at night? now i have read somethings that they may get aggressive,etc
thanks
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with your dog today.

I don't know where you got that information, but in my experience, as long as Spencer gets plenty of attention when you are home, I don't really see the problem with him being at home when you're at work.

I actually have a friend who breeds Havanese, and she works a 'real' job as well. Her dogs are home alone for up to 10 hours a day, and there's no problem with aggression.

I don't think there is going to be any issue with Spencer being at home alone when you're working. Dogs can't tell time, so he won't know if you've been gone for an hour or 10 hours. All he'll focus on is the attention you give him when you are home.

I hope this helps.
Hi Mary,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Spencer. How is everything going?

Lisa