Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.
16881297

With her having a past history of seizures he is hesitant to

With her having a past history of seizures he is hesitant to do any procedures that may set her off. Being that more than likely it is cancer and it seems to have progressed what would be your opinion on what I can expect for her lifespan. She is my everything And I want to make sure that every moment counts.
Oh my! Now I understand a bit better..

If this is Lymphoma, it will depend on the Stage of this disease. If multiple Lymph nodes are involved, this may be Stage II or III which means that with chemo treatments , Tiny's mean survival rate would be 1 year with 25% going 2 years. The chemotherapy is not as bad with dogs as with humans and they tolerate the medication well....it is very much worth doing for your precious Tiny...

This LINK will explain in more detail....please let me know if you have other questions about this. I am happy to help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I do not want to put her through that kind of stress so without treament what is your guesstimate lifespan?
That is hard to tell Stefany until your vet can determine what Stage Tiny is in...there may be other Lymph nodes inc involved within the abdominal area and Ultrasound and/or MRI can tell your vet this.

If you choose to only go with the Prednisone, Tiny could be with you for 6 months to a year...hard to tell, though Stefany because all dogs are different.

Does that help Stefany? I know this is very hard for you and I can tell you love Tiny very much...lets wait to see if this is actually Lymphoma before I get you too worried about your precious Tiny.

Thank you so much, Stefany for your kind rating. It is very much appreciated! Do not hesitate to contact me with any other concerns that you may have about Tiny's condition. If you have other questions, please Reply. I am always happy to help.

Hi Stefany,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Tiny. How is everything going?

Dr. Loretta
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This afternoon I was able to take her to a different vet and he aspirated multiple lymph nodes and had a very positive outlook. He said she looks to be a very healthy senior dog. We should have the results by Friday and we will go from there. I was just happy tiny and I disintegrated leave that vet's office hysterical like last time.
That is great news, Stefany! I am really hoping that the results are good...please let me know how Tiny is doing and what will happen...

Thanks!