Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
It's only mildly loose and her teeth are in good shape, not much tartar. We were given an estimate of $500-$750 and don't have the funds for that right now. Is it okay to wait a month or two and see what happens? Also, what is not really crucial if we do proceed i.e. CBC's, Chem profiles, etc... Thanks
No inflammation or infection. Lastly, can you recommend via links the best doggy toothbrush and toothpaste. There's just too much out there to really know what's best. And yes, we'll start on a daily regimen. Kashi sends her appreciation as well for keeping her out of Vet-Hell for a few weeks at least. Kind Regards.