How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lisa Your Own Question
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Category: Dog
Satisfied Customers: 16544
Experience:  AAS Vet Tech. Bully breed rehab & Behavior modification
Type Your Dog Question Here...
Lisa is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

dog ate silly string 2 hrs ago...has a many toxic chemicals

Customer Question

dog ate silly string 2 hrs ago...has a=many toxic chemicals in it as acetone, formaldehide
she is wobbly and throwing up and leaking from her anus...what to do? to vet now?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 7 years ago.

Hi Jacustomer-uvsfqca4~


Absolutely. Take her to the vet immediately.


Any one of the chemicals in Silly String can be toxic on their own, and when ingested in combination the result can be deadly if left untreated.


Please get her to an emergency vet right away.