Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My Pug is throwing up yellow foam.

Customer Question

My Pug is throwing up yellow foam.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer, I will explain to you right up front that the way this site works, I can and will request information about your question which you can reply to for no charge.

When I then take this information and go write up an "Answer" you will have to pay a deposit of the amount you offered TO THE SITE (not to me personally) in order to read the answer. The answer is blocked from viewing by the system until you pay a deposit. Once you pay the deposit to the site your "Answer" is unlocked and viewable by you.

Then, if you are satisfied with the answer, you can "accept" it - at which time my portion is paid to me. Accepting the answer does not close the question and you can still reply to me if you have additional questions. You can also:

1. Ask me for clarification by replying,
2. Reject my answer if you are not satisfied and ask for another expert to answer it, OR
3. Reject my answer and ask for a refund (which will be provided by the moderators, not by me personally as I do not hold the deposit).

If you would like to proceed please provide me with the additional information about your situation:

How long has this been going on?

Any change in stools?

Any change in dogs diet?

Are vaccinations up to date?

Walter