Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Experience:  Service/assistance dog training/ behavior /obedience/Therapy dog Evaluator/AKC Evaluator
3570977

one of my dogs have green stuff coming out of her eye,

Customer Question

one of my dogs have green stuff coming out of her eye, what is it? what can i get to make it go away?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Sally G. replied 9 years ago.

HI spotts,

Your pup may have a bacterial infection and the only thing that is safe to do at home is to flush the eye with a sterile saline solution /eye wash to remove any debris that may be causing a problem. It sounds like this is beyond debris and I would see vet help for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Here is more on ocular discharge in dogs. http://www.petplace.com/dogs/ocular-eye-discharge-in-dogs/page1.aspx