Cat

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat vet who will answer your question

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

More related answers
All cat vets are VERIFIED
cat: spayed..(12 years old) has been vomiting..pooping
Theresa
Theresa, A Voice for your Pet
my spayed cat (12 years old) has been vomiting rather excessively in the last half hour (6-8 times, white foamy fluid), has "butt-scootched" at least once and has posed in a pooping position several t… read more
My 5 year old male cat has been throwing up saliva for almost
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
My 5 year old male cat has been throwing up saliva for almost 24 hours now (about 6 times over 24 hours). 2 Nights ago he came home and had clearly been in a fight, had a sore front paw and didnt eat … read more
cat: no vets open for me to take him to until tomorrow morning
Lori
Lori, Feline Healthcare
My cat today has gotten sick about 3 or 4 times vomitting. He has not vomitted now for about 5 or 6 hours but he is not himself. It is late at night right now and there are no vets open for me to take… read more
My cat has thrown up about 12 or 13 times in the past 5
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Hi -- my cat has thrown up about 12 or 13 times in the past 5 hours. Some digested food, some just that white foam. She's not acting sick, she's gone back to eat some more. But this is very unusual fo… read more
My one year old neutered female cat has been vomiting white
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
My one year old neutered female cat has been vomiting white foam for the last 12 hours. I've witnessed her eating grass outside. She hasn't eaten any of her cat food.… read more
cat: Very little movement, almost limp acting. Vomited about 5 times
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
male cat approx 8+ years old. Very little movement, almost limp acting. Vomited about 5 times today the last time had a green tint. Not eating just laying in secluded spots in house. Not eating. I gav… read more
I have a almost one year old female cat. Recently she ...
Anna
Anna, Retired Teacher/Biologist
I have a almost one year old female cat. Recently she has been vomiting. Last night it was white and foaming, all other times it looked like her cat food. For the past two days, today being more sever… read more
My cat is an indoor cat, 12 years old. Around easter time he
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
My cat is an indoor cat, 12 years old. Around easter time he started vomiting white foam about 5-7 times a day, took him to a vet for exam. Vet did not find anything wrong and gave some antivomit pill… read more
my cat is vomiting foam and is not eating or drinking.. this
Doc James
Doc James, Post-Doctoral Degree
my cat is vomiting foam and is not eating or drinking.. this has been going on for about 6 hours.. do you think it is safe to wait until morning to get him to the vet?… read more
Hi, my cat is vomiting. He vomited 6 times in the last hour
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
Hi, my cat is vomiting. He vomited 6 times in the last hour and a half. My cat also pooped while vomiting the last time. Is this something I should take him to the emergency room for or should I wait … read more
I have a 4 week old kitten who otherwise seems healthy but
MeadowDVM
MeadowDVM, Veterinarian
I have a 4 week old kitten who otherwise seems healthy but in the last 2 hours has vomited white foam 4 times. What is wrong and what can I do?… read more
He has been vomiting for almost 24 hours. About 6 times now.
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
He has been vomiting for almost 24 hours. About 6 times now. But he still eats a bit. … read more
Can a cat get a stomach virus My 1 and ahalf year old ...
Artemis Platz
Artemis Platz, High School or GED
Can a cat get a stomach virus? My 1 and ahalf year old siamese, indoor only cat has vomitted 13 times in the last hour and 45 minutes! he is now getting the dry heaves and barely even bringing up phle… read more
cat: 15 years old, has vomited 7 times..watery and yellow.
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
My cat, 15 years old, has vomited 7 times in the last 14 hours or so. It is watery and yellow. She's not eating. I can't tell if she's drinking.… read more
Our cat who is about 8years old and is white tabby has vomited
Dr. Andy, Veterinarian, Medical Director
Our cat who is about 8years old and is white tabby has vomited abot 6 times over the last 24 hours , what could be the cause/… read more
cat: My indoor..started vomiting yesterday..purring..bathroom
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
My indoor, 8 year old cat started vomiting yesterday. He continues to eat but vomits about an hour later (4 times so far). He seems to feel fine, purring, etc. Yesterday I cleaned the bathroom with bl… read more
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
cat: started vomiting..lot of dry food..white foam..healthy
Dr. K
Dr. K, Veterinarian
My cat started vomiting about an hour ago and has probably vomited 12-13 times. The first time was a lot of dry food, and by now it is just white foam. He is about 9 years old and has been very health… read more