Cat

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat vet who will answer your question

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

More related answers
All cat vets are VERIFIED
For the last several months my 11 year old male cat has been
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
For the last several months my 11 year old male cat has been suffering from bouts of vomiting and problems with hairballs - I have switched him to a hairball formula kibble, bought cat grass and start… read more
cat: 12 year old..year old male..his appetite..His belly is distended.
DrLucy
DrLucy, Small Animal Veterinarian
I have a 12 year old male neutered cat who suffered a severe UTI Memorial day weekend. He was treated with antibiotics and seemed to recover, but from that point on, his appetite has drastically dropp… read more
cat: 14 years old unable to urinate - in distress - sudden onset
Joan
Joan, Private
neutered male cat 14 years old unable to urinate - in distress - sudden onset - penis extended… read more
Sudden onset of vomiting in 3 year old cat. It started last
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Sudden onset of vomiting in 3 year old cat. It started last night and appreared to be food. It vomited in 9 or 10 spots last night. It is still occasionally trying to vomit this morning with only a li… read more
cat: My 12 year..12 year old..vomiting and severe diarrhea..dehydrated
Reani
Reani, cat vet
My 12 year old cat had a sudden onset of vomiting and severe diarrhea a week ago which made him quite dehydrated and it has taken him a week to fully recover, even with IV fluids 12 hours after onset,… read more
Hi, my 11 year old cat had a sudden onset of vomiting and diarrhea
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Hi, my 11 year old cat had a sudden onset of vomiting and diarrhea a few hours ago. Her abdomen feels hard to me and she does not like for me to touch her stomach. i don't think she has a fever, she h… read more
Sudden onset of symptoms, crying, stumbling, shallow
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Sudden onset of symptoms, crying, stumbling, shallow panting … read more
Tilting of the head sudden onset 14 year old male. Cinder.
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
He has vomited 3 times in the past week. Balance is normal. There is a new cat in the house also, so I am unsure if it is a behavioral response to the change or medical issue. … read more
Maine Coon: four year old..year old male..few bouts..hairball
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
I have a four year old male Maine Coon cat. Over the last two years he has had a few bouts with vomiting. It usually starts with him vomiting a larger hairball. Over the next 12 to 24 hours he continu… read more
cat: 3 year old indoor neutered male..cry..he vomited several times, I
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
Hello, I have a 3 year old indoor neutered male, who recently started to cry continuely, last night he vomited several times, I recently changed cat food and wondered if that could be the problem, he … read more
Sudden onset of vomiting this morning from my 10 month old
Micki
Micki, Expert in cat behavior and health
Sudden onset of vomiting this morning from my 10 month old cat. Has vomited 4-5 times in 3 hours. Sits in on place. Vomit is watery but brown in color. My Vet is closed on Thursday not available until… read more
cat: year old female..neutered..few bouts of vomitting..her litter box
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
My 4 year old female cat has not been neutered. she is in heat and last week she had a few bouts of vomitting, which is not totally uncommon for her, then for the first time ever, she had diareah 1 ti… read more
a nursing mother cat of seven kittens four weeks old had sudden
Dr Pete
Dr Pete, Bachelor's Degree
a nursing mother cat of seven kittens four weeks old had sudden onset of vomiting and diarrhea during a family party with young children holding kittens and generally disturbing cat and kittens. cat i… read more
Cat is 11 yr old neutered male. Late last week he vomited a
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Cat is 11 yr old neutered male. Late last week he vomited a lge amt undigested food, later vomited small amount of foamy clear liquid. Has not vomited again to my knowledge (I have 3 other cats) Did n… read more
For the past several days, my cat has not eaten. he is ...
Gen B.
Gen B., Lhasa Apso & Shih Tzu Breeder
For the past several days, my cat has not eaten. he is approximately 8 years old neutered male overweight. he is drinking plenty of weater but throws up yellowish liquid priodically. He is still very … read more
10 yr old, male, neutered cat with sudden onset of back leg,
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
10 yr old, male, neutered cat with sudden onset of back leg, mostly left, weakness. Jumping is not normal and has to use front legs to pull himself up. Slight gait difference with what seems to be a d… read more
my kitten has had several bouts of vomiting, white frothy ...
Lori
Lori, Feline Healthcare
my kitten has had several bouts of vomiting, white frothy spit like.. it cries for a while and then gags and vomits.. he is 5 weeks old, just started to eat kitten kibble and use the litter, (paper li… read more
My 9 yo neutered male cat was diagnosed with IBD after a
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
My 9 yo neutered male cat was diagnosed with IBD after a week long bout of vomiting. He had X-rays and an ultrasound and IBD was determined to be the likely culprit. I switched his food to Merrick lim… read more