Cat

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat vet who will answer your question

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

More related answers
All cat vets are VERIFIED
Help my cat is licking and scratching all the time. His fur ...
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Help my cat is licking and scratching all the time. His fur looks dry and brittle. He is on Royal Canin for Persians and an extra oil supplement but he seems so dry and itchy. He has small bumps, fles… read more
my8yr old female house cat started dragging her back left ...
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
my8yr old female house cat started dragging her back left leg this weekend. it doesn't seem to hurt her, but she has trouble climbing stairs etc. i took her to the vet today. he said the main aorta mi… read more
cat: doesnt bother..It eventually turns into a scab and heals.
ChristineLVT
ChristineLVT, licensed veterinary technician
My cat has a sore on his chin, this is not the first time. It doesn't bother him and it doesn't seem to hurt if I touch it. It eventually turns into a scab and heals. But then 6 months later it reappe… read more
Constant diarrhea. For a number of months my male cat has
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
for a number of months my male cat has had on going diarrhea … read more
My seems to be licking and drooling now few days, 1 year
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
My seems to be licking and drooling now for a few days … read more
my cat has hurt her leg and it doesnt appear that she was
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
my cat has hurt her leg and it doesn't appear that she was in a fight or attacked. The leg does not seem broken but is in a lot of pain. Is there something I can give her to see if it will help her fu… read more
my long haired cat has had a large bald area under her
Micki
Micki, Expert in cat behavior and health
my long haired cat has had a large bald area under her fur on her side for some time. The fur now seems to be growing but the skin is covered in large white flakes -any ideas?… read more
She is dropping small drops or urine. JA: I'll do all I can
Rebecca, Veterinarian
She doesn't seem to hurt, she is just dropping small drops of urine. Probably a UTI? … read more
My cat has a what looked like a little spot on her Whiskas,
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
My cat has a what looked like a little spot on her Whiskas, but now it's growing very fast. It doesn't hurt her when I touch it and it sometimes looks smaller as if it's been burst. I am going to take… read more
For the past month or so my cat seems to be whining a lot and
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
For the past month or so my cat seems to be whining a lot and not eating very much. He doesn't seem to be hurt in any way. Do you have a food suggestion?… read more
My cat has a bald spot near his armpit. It seems to be growing.
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
My cat has a bald spot near his armpit. It seems to be growing. The skin underneath doesn't appear infected or irritated, just bald. I haven't seen him lick himself excessively there nor does it appea… read more
cat: acting right..His nose..seem to be as active as usual
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
my cat doesn't seem to be acting right. His nose is dry , and he doesn't seem to be as active as usual. I am worried about him. Does the dry nose determine if he is sick or not? Do you have any tips o… read more
his hair on the sides..No sings of sores or lesions of any kind.
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
My himmy seems to be losing his hair on the sides of his body. It is very short and doesn't seem to grow. No sings of sores or lesions of any kind. His diet is Iams dry and Science Diet wet. I have be… read more
my cat seems to have a growth under the skin that started ...
Theresa
Theresa, A Voice for your Pet
my cat seems to have a growth under the skin that started between her shoulder blades. It seems to be growing much larger than it had originally. I am wondering if in fact it could be cancer?… read more
hey so my cat has a bump on his neck. it kinda looks like a
Dr B
Dr B, DVM
hey so my cat has a bump on his neck. it kinda looks like a cyst but, it doesn't hurt. it doesnt seem to hurt him tryed to pop it like a pimple( it didnt pot its kinda hard… read more
cat: seem to want to eat, drink, or even walk around
ERAnimalNurse
ERAnimalNurse, Supervising Veterinary Nurse
I think my cat may have been in a fight the other day. She has no broken skin or hurt limbs, but now she doesn't seem to want to eat, drink, or even walk around… read more
My cat fur is dry and unruly. Is there anything that I can
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
My cat fur is dry and unruly. Is there anything that I can brush or comb into it? Her fur is quite long, and she does shed quite a bit. Thank you JerryCustomer… read more
cat: got a puncture wound..scratches..it heal itself
Joan
Joan, Private
my cat got a puncture wound and it did not bleed, it is just pussing,He scratches it, but it doesn't seem to hurt him, he got in a cat fight and we didn't even know he had it until a few days after it… read more