Cat

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat vet who will answer your question

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

More related answers
All cat vets are VERIFIED
kitten: My 8 month..acting normal..she threw up again saturday night
Candy R.
Candy R., Veterinary Technician
My 8 month old kitten has been vomiting. I found her vomit Saturday morning & didn't think much of it since she was acting normal all day. Then she threw up again Saturday night. This time it was stra… read more
cat: 15 years old..many vomit spots of yellow foam..wont eat and im
Dr. Brian
Dr. Brian, Doctoral Degree
HI my cat is 15 years old and I woke up this morning to find many vomit spots of yellow foam, no food or anything solid at all. He now won't eat and I'm not sure if he's drinking. He's not active at a… read more
I have a 3 month old kitten who vomited his food and
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
I have a 3 month old kitten who vomited his food and had diareaha this morning- he did not eat- this came on very suddenly-could it be something that he ate? last night he was fine… read more
cat: feeding..panting quite a bit..has a large red sac on its belly
NancyH
NancyH, Pet/Animal Care Expert
a stray cat we have been feeding had 6 kittens some time today. We didn't even know she was pregnant! She is still panting quite a bit and one of the kittens has a large red sac on its belly and seems… read more
kitten: white foamy slobber..resting now and isnt his perky self..ate
Lori
Lori, Feline Healthcare
I have a male kitten , Weezz , he vomited cat food this morning and shortly after vomiting the food up he vomitted a white foamy slobber, he is resting now and isnt his perky self . I did refill his c… read more
cat: My 8 year..he eats anything but baby food, sometimes even then
Tammy F.
Tammy F., Freelance Writer and Editor, Animal Resc
My 8 year old cat gags when he eats anything but baby food, sometimes even then. Why does he gag… read more
my cat vomited yesterday morning. He ate about half a can of
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
my cat vomited yesterday morning. Later in the day. He ate about half a can of cat food, around 6. Today he won't even touch or even look at any food, I offered him. I tried everything even a can of t… read more
I have an 8 month old cat who is nursing 6 kittens.
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K., Associate Degree
I have an 8 month old cat who is nursing 6 kittens. Today she has thrown up twice and does not want to have anything to do with the kittens. She won't even go around them. What is wrong with her and s… read more
cat: has been throwing up (more foam..lethargic..emergency clinic
Tammy
Tammy, Associate Degree
My 8 month old cat has been throwing up (more foam than anything else), refusing food and is very lethargic. This began approximately 3 am this morning, it is now 8:30 am. Should I continue to let her… read more
He was fine this morning, and when I came back after 8 hours,
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
He was fine this morning, and when I came back after 8 hours, he didn't greet me, he didn't want to eat his favorite treat. The water bowl was empty (I have 2 other cats). He feels cold and he is just… read more
Hi, my kitten is around 5 months old and today he vomited three
FelineMed
FelineMed, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, my kitten is around 5 months old and today he vomited three times and barely ate a full can of food (he usually eats 3 cans a day). He was still pretty active and playing afterwards. The vomit see… read more
I have a 7 month old kitten that vomits everytime after he
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
I have a 7 month old kitten that vomits everytime after he eats. He has been doing this for 3 days. Is there anything I can give him to help calm his tummy down… read more
I have a 7 month kitten and he is vommiting in the
Lori
Lori, Feline Healthcare
I have a 7 month kitten and he is vommiting in the evenings after eating dry kitten food. Any suggestions of what i should try?… read more
My kitten( 4 month old) vomited once cat food and then a
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
My kitten( 4 month old) vomited once cat food and then a second time white foam. She does seem a little more quiet. Should I go to the vet er or just wait for tommorow morning and go then? Is this ala… read more
I have a recently adopted kitten who didnt eat anything the
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
I have a recently adopted kitten who didn't eat anything the first couple of days I had her who now vomits about ten minutes after I finally hand feed her little bits of wet food. It's day four and sh… read more
my four year old indoor cat is foaming at the mouth this evening.
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
my four year old indoor cat is foaming at the mouth this evening. Yesterday morning and night she refused to eat the Fancy Feast meals so I put out dry only. She was foaming then stopped, then ate the… read more
kitten: 10 month old..He eats his food..big belly..overweight
August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Etiquette consultant
I have a 10 month old kitten who wants to eat all the time. He eats his food, the other cat's food, and tries to eat the dog's food as well. He's got a big belly and is well on his way to becoming ove… read more
kitten: sneezing for a few days..laying..drooling..he was sleeping
Theresa
Theresa, A Voice for your Pet
I have have a three month old kitten. He has been sneezing for a few days but I didn't think anything of it. Yesterday I kind of noticed him just laying around and my boy said he was drooling and we j… read more