Cat

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat vet who will answer your question

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

More related answers
All cat vets are VERIFIED
cat: I came home..thrown..throw up looked like it normally did, he ate
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
I came home this afternoon to find that my cat had thrown up all over the house and he had isolated himself in our storage room. Several of the throw up looked like it normally did, he ate too much or… read more
I have a cat that has persistent ear wax build up. She has
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
I have a cat that has persistent ear wax build up. She has been on anti-biotics for two months now (injections), has been sedated to get the wax out, and I flush her hers at least once a day with triz… read more
hello, i have a six week old kitten and he was diagnosed ...
Lori
Lori, Feline Healthcare
hello, i have a six week old kitten and he was diagnosed with cat flu 6 days ago. I was given anti-biotics to give him twice a day and eye drops. This seemed to do the trick but now he is acting very … read more
cats: urniate and defecate all over the house..14 and 16 years old.
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
I have two cats that urniate and defecate all over the house. They are 14 and 16 years old.… read more
cat: vet put him on anti biotic clavamox for 10 days...11 years old
Dr. Laura Devlin, DVM, DABVP
Dr. Laura Devlin, DVM, DABVP, Veterinarian, DABVP Canine/Feline
Hi. My cat started weezing a little. The vet put him on anti biotic Clavamox for 10 days. Cat was almost 11 years old, never sick a day in his life. Brought him back vet kept him 2 nights gave him int… read more
dog: last two days..has thrown..is was just something she had eaten
NancyH
NancyH, Pet/Animal Care Expert
The last two days my dog has thrown up in the morning and it had pieces of red in it.. Yesterday I thought is was just something she had eaten. Today when cleaning it up I noticed little pieces of wha… read more
all of a sudden my cat started urinating all over the ...
Reani
Reani, cat vet
all of a sudden my cat started urinating all over the house. we've had him for two years and he has never done this could something be wrong?… read more
cat: He threw up clear liquid the day..drink anything
ERAnimalNurse
ERAnimalNurse, Supervising Veterinary Nurse
My cat ate a couple of crickets three days ago. He threw up all over the house shortly after that. He threw up clear liquid the day after and does not want to eat or drink anything yesterday and today… read more
hi...i have a 21 year old cat that is on anti-biotics for a
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
hi...i have a 21 year old cat that is on anti-biotics for a respiratory infection, but this problems started a few weeks before antibiotics so they are not causing it.... she takes a few licks of cat … read more
My dog has been throwing up all day. He ate this morning ...
Lori
Lori, Feline Healthcare
My dog has been throwing up all day. He ate this morning but I came home to vomit all over the house. There isn't anything that he could have eaten throughout the day....any suggestions?… read more
Hey, a few weeks ago my male cat was diagnosed with Feline ...
Micki
Micki, Expert in cat behavior and health
Hey, a few weeks ago my male cat was diagnosed with Feline Idiopathic Cystitis, he was given a catheter and anti-biotics but I just discovered tonight that the urethral blockage is back. I am unable t… read more
bengal: 16 yr old..it paces..hungry or begging.Its usually a soft meow
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
I have a 16 yr old Begal, domestic cat. Over the past year or so the cat as it paces arond the house and not always but a lot, and it is a soft meow, will meow frequently. The meow is different then i… read more
cat: upset stomach and can not keep anything..anti biotics..pepcid ac
Joan
Joan, Private
my cat has an upset stomach and can not keep anything down--I started her on anti biotics and they are not agreeing with her--last time I gave her pepcid ac to help her with her stomach--how much do I… read more
cat: has eaten her breakfast, thrown it up, and then eats
Lynn
Lynn, Veterinary Assitant
The last 2 days, my 16 yr old cat has eaten her breakfast, thrown it up, and then eats and is fine the rest of the day. She's been eating Fancy Feast. She does take 1 1/4 Methimazole tablet broken up … read more
I have a cat who is about 16 yrs old and for about the past
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
I have a cat who is about 16 yrs old and for about the past 6 mos or so he's been waking me up early in the morning crying. He seems to just want some attention. He sometimes sits on the bathroom coun… read more
14 year old cat fine this morning, but then started hissing
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
14 year old cat fine this morning, but then started hissing at everyone and everything. Vomited all over the house (not incredibly uncommon for her as she has IBD and is on a raw food diet), squatting… read more
cat: 16 years old..ears..up, she has runny eyes and nose..emergency
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Why is my cat (16 years old) all of a sudden continueing to get a crusty build-up all over her ears and above her eyes? Besides the crusty build-up, she has runny eyes and nose, and her back has bumps… read more
Hi My Male cat 11 months old starting taking an anti-biotic
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
Hi My Male cat 11 months old starting taking an anti-biotic for not being able to pee. He was tested and results came back (the day after the blockage) high protien and blood but no bacteria. The Dr. … read more