Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

She's 12 weeks and her eyes are red and she's throwing up…

Customer Question
She's 12 weeks and...

She's 12 weeks and her eyes are red and she's throwing up spitty like foam I think she might have gotten a tramadol

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

Just canned friskys I think she might have gotten a tramadol

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Missy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Missy?

She's a siamese white and brown

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cat
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Cat Vet: Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that Missy might have gotten into some tramadol. How long ago would it have happened?

It's possible that she ingested the tramadol, but the spitty foam makes me think it tasted bad to her so she might not have eaten it. If she did though, you will see a very sleepy cat.