Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

We had our cat at the vet to day because he was throwing up.

Customer Question
We had our cat...

We had our cat at the vet to day because he was throwing up. They diagnosed him with ear infections but also said he may have a feline disorder from getting into a fight with a feral cat that we have been fostering. He just had diarrhea and his paw pads are cold. They gave him anti nauseous med

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

We were not sure. He was trying to chew on some plastic bread bags but did not bite any part off

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

Frodo and he is four

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Frodo?

He has a seresto collar on because he is allergic to fleas. He is being very secluded he usually sleeps with my son and follows him every where

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat
3/23/2018
Cat Vet: Joan, Vet Tech replied 4 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Tech

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years.

Did the Vet feel it was FIV that your cat may have aquired from the other cat?

Can you explain what your concerns are?

I posted this earlier, but it seems it disappered when I went to post.

Joan