Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Our normally vocal kitty threw up ( unusual for her) Sunday…

Customer Question
Our normally vocal kitty...

Our normally vocal kitty threw up ( unusual for her) Sunday and hasn’t been able to meow since. Nothing but a tiny squeek. She’s still active, eating and drinking normally

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the kitten eat anything unusual?

No just her cat food

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the kitten's name?

Iggy, she’s 5 and her shots are up to date

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cat
3/20/2018
Cat Vet: Dr. Thompson, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Thompson
Dr. Thompson, Veterinarian

Hello, thanks for the question. I understand Iggy vomited a couple days ago and now has lost her voice. Is she eating and drinking OK?

Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

It looks like Dr. Thompson had to opt out.

Is she 5 months or 5 years?

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment? Addition of medication?

Is she still eating and drinking well?