Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Buddy seems to be in some kind of pain....he is eating and…

Customer Question
Buddy seems to be...

Buddy seems to be in some kind of pain....he is eating and drinking small amounts and using the litterbox...it seems to be located around hus front part of his body like in his chest area and front legs....I can rub him down his back neck tummy head and he's fine but if I go under him on his chest or front he screams out. Had him to vet they can't figure it out. He's had xray and blood work done..all came back ok.??????

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name and age?

Buddy...he will be 2 in april

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Buddy?

Almost 2 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Buddy?

Can't think of anything. ..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat
3/15/2018
Cat Vet: Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that Buddy is in pain. Does he go outside? Also, when did he go to the vet and was it for this problem?

Not often does he go out. Yes was at vet for this issue