Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Our two cats: both are indoor cats. 17 years old. Mex has…

Customer Question
Our two cats: both...

Our two cats: both are indoor cats. 17 years old. Mex has not been eating or drinking much for a few weeks and when he urinates it is brown. Memphie had a crik in her neck last week which went away, yet this evening can barely walk.

Veterinarian's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

This is for a vet

Veterinarian's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

This is about my cats. I do not know how it went to a doctor.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat
3/15/2018
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

It looks like the website got your question routed to the right board.

How long has Mex been without normal food and water intake?

Can you tell me what you saw with the crick in Memphie's neck?

When did each last have bloodwork?