Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

How can l do deworming in one week kitten?? The age of

Customer Question
How can l do...

How can l do deworming in one week kitten??

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the kitten?

Yes.the age of kitten is one week

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the kitten seem to hurt?

The kitten is weak and most of the time sleep

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the kitten. What is the kitten's name?

I dont know the name of kitten.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the kitten?

The tempreature is normal

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat
3/14/2018
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you tell me the purpose of wanting to deworm this kitten?

Is the kitten being hand-raised or nursed by its mother?

Any abnormalities in the stool?