Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

He has a eye infection and I don't know how to treat it I…

Customer Question
Second opinion] He has...

Second opinion] He has a eye infection and I don't know how to treat it I ran out of eye drops for him

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infections the cat can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the cat's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he's 2

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat
3/9/2018
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing? When did this begin? What eyedrops were being used? Is Fatty on any other medication at this time? Any squinting, rubbing, discharge, sneezing or coughing?