Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

She has been shaking her front left paw. just a few seconds…

Customer Question
Hi, she has been...

Hi, she has been shaking her front left paw. just a few seconds but there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with it. she even lets me message it? it just seems unusual.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** she is 11 months old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Rae?

No, her last check up was good, she needs to get a second leukemia test because she had what they called a false positive

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cat
3/7/2018
Cat Vet: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Rae, please?

Thank you for your help. Rae has an appointment with our vet this afternoon.

That's good to hear. I'll let customer service know that you don't need our help any longer.