Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

She has not had a in 4days. She was treated for works

Customer Question
She has not had...

She has not had a bm in 4days. She was treated for works yesterda

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the cat?

She was treated for worms yesterday but was constipated before that

Veterinarian's Assistant: There are all sorts of infestations the cat can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the cat's name?

Lily

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lily?

She is on her 4th day of no bm

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) Is Lily eating and drinking well at this time?
2) Did she have any lapse in her food or fluid consumption?
3) Can you describe what you witnessed with constipation?
4) Did Lily have diarrhea at any point?
5) Was she diagnosed with worms or just treated?
6) What medication was she given to treat worms?

2.less food last 2 days.
3 last time she went it was formed and a little dry
4 no diarrhea
5she threw up and there was a worm in it. She was diagnosed
6 drontal

Thank you for the additional information. And the last stool she produced (the formed and slightly dry stool) was 4 days, ago, correct?