Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

The ear is full of fluid between the outer fur and the inner…

Customer Question
The ear is full...

The ear is full of fluid between the outer fur and the inner ear lining.like a big blister..The top of the ear has scare tissue and the edge is withered up.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?

Cats name is ***** ***** year old female

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kitty?

No she is very healthy otherwise.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cat
12/29/2017
Cat Vet: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I AM NOT SET UP TO MAKE PHONE CALLS, BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ONLINE. THE WEBSITE SENDS THE REQUESTS; NOT MYSELF. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Is it the ear flap that looks to be filled with fluid?

Is she shaking her head, or does she seem like this ear is painful?