Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Or cat was limping old age we thought now front left paw…

Customer Question
Or cat was limping...

Or cat was limping old age we thought now front left paw swollen and left side stomach

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Did the cat have a fall?

Not that we know of

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

She’s 16 his name is kudos

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kudos?

He started limping months ago we thought old age arthritis we gave him supplements but now his left paw and stomachs swollen his temp 103 he’s eating great drinking going bathroom

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat
12/9/2017
Cat Vet: nekovet, Cat Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
nekovet
nekovet, Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Are either swollen areas sore if pressed?

Any sores in these areas recently?

Is it the chest by the leg that is swollen or the belly region?

Are his gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

Can you take a photo so I can see what you are seeing? To post it, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box (last icon). Or if you cannot see that, then post it on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr Instagram, etc) & paste the link here for me.