Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

He has been throwing up brown liquid with a bad smell and he…

Customer Question
He has been throwing...

He has been throwing up brown liquid with a bad smell and he won’t stop.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

I’m not sure.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

Milo, he’s about 7 months.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat
11/27/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

How long has this been an issue?