Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Tremors in head and front legs. Pacing, going in circles.

Customer Question
Tremors in head and...

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cat?

Tremors in head and front legs, pacing going in circles.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the cat seem to hurt?

She doesn't seem to be in pain.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. What is the cat's name and age?

Little bit 12 or 13 years old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name?

Little bit.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

Has been pulling fur out on both sides of her body. Vet said this was an allergy.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat
11/26/2017
Cat Vet: nekovet, Cat Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
nekovet
nekovet, Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has she had these signs?

Did the hair pulling start at the same time?

Is he circling in one particular direction?

Any chance of head trauma or access to toxins?

Any head tilting, head pressing into things, or seizures?

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert