Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat

My cat has been vomiting all day. I gave him 1/2 zofran

Customer Question
about 6 hours ago. He...
My cat has been vomiting all day. I gave him 1/2 zofran about 6 hours ago. He just started again. Can I give him the other half?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your cat eat anything unusual?
Customer: I think he must’ve. My guess would be something off of his scratching post? Like the carpet or string? No bile yet, but everything is clear and some foam.
JA: What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Raja, 5
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Raja?
Customer: No, he’s a big healthy boy
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Cat
11/19/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 23 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

How much does Raja weigh?

What milligram strength was the zofran?

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert