Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

My cat has been diagnosed with laryngitis, had blood test…

Customer Question
Hi my cat has...

Hi my cat has been diagnosed with laryngitis, had blood test with showed her kidneys are packing up , she is enimic. She is very ill . We have started syringeing food from the vets with water . She seems to have perked up . First time we seen her clean herself . Am I kidding myself she will get better if I do this every 2 hours. . This is the second visit to the vets this week .

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?

Rosie. We have only had her 4 weeks . She is a rescue cat we Ioved dearly.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Rosie?

I think we have given him all the information we couthat not eating and drinking has caused the kidney damage . Is it reverseable give up on her . I was thinking

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Do you have bloodwork results to share from the bloodwork?

How long has she felt unwell?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

How old is she?