Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat

Is buff alo blue cat food better than purima cat chow? What?

Is buff alo blue cat...
Is buff alo blue cat food better than purima cat chow?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat food's name and age?
Customer: What?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat food?
Customer: Buffalo Blue has more protein and is 4 indoor cats
JA: What is the cat food's name?
Customer: Buffalo Blue
11/16/2017
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Hello, again.

Thanks so much for your patience! I didn't realize that your question was posted so long ago, when I was offline, and am surprised that it hadn't received an earlier answer. Again, thanks for waiting.

Yes, Blue Buffalo cat food is superior to Purina Cat Chow. It does have more protein and no artificial flavors, colors and/or preservatives, which are common allergens for cats. It is also grain and gluten-free, which is best for cats and contains real meat, not meat 'by-products.'

The 'variety' of Blue Buffalo you should use, depends on your cat's age and any medical conditions. There is a large variety, so check it out online: https://bluebuffalo.com/for-cats/product-type/

I hope this helps and all will be well with your kitty!

Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal and I welcome any follow-up questions you may have on this subject, at no additional charge.

At the conclusion of our correspondence, your 5-star rating will be most appreciated, as this will enable me to continue to send quality answers to additional clients and receive recognition from the website for my assistance.

Best wishes,

Cher

Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
CHER, YOUR ANSWER WAS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE . I HAVE BEEN FEEDING MY CATS BUFFALO BLUE FOR YEARS . THEY ARE TOTALLY INSIDE BABIES . THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP . YOU WERE AWESOME,! I APPRECIATE YOU GREATLY ..

Oh, you're most welcome! It's my pleasure to be of help to you and your fur babies! Your kind words are greatly appreciated!

I'm so glad to hear that you've been feeding them Blue Buffalo for years and they're doing well on it. Also, you're very smart to keep them as inside-only kitties! I can tell you're a wonderful cat parent!

Your great rating is highly appreciated; thank you very much!

If you would like to request me by name for any future cat questions, just type "For Cher Only" to begin your post, and I will answer, as soon as possible. Thank you!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Your bonus is greatly appreciated! I was just notified of it, today.

Happy Holidays!

Cher
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist