Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat

I can hear an occasional wheeze in her breathing and she

Customer Question
will sneeze at night JA: I'm...
I can hear an occasional wheeze in her breathing and she will sneeze at night
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Velvet. Age abt 18 months. A rescue I adopted
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Velvet?
Customer: She had a litter, and spayed simultaneously before ad
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Cat
11/16/2017
Cat Vet: Dr. Beth, Veterinarian replied 27 days ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth and I'll do my best to help you today! To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

Sounds like velvet is having some breathing issues, do you think she is having any distress? Or does it seem like just noisier breathing?

Any discharge that you can see when she sneezes?

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert