Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Would bupinorphine help calm himfrom ingesting an

Customer Question
Would bupinorphine help calm...

Would bupinorphine help calm himfrom ingesting an amphetimine pill. He is looking all around is al.l he ate and drank some water. The vet isn't open yet what are serious signs to look for

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?

Digest what

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

Year and a half

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat
11/14/2017
Cat Vet: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 8 months ago
Heath Wilkerson

Hi, Dr. W here. Typically if treatment is needed a sedative to control blood pressure would be prescribed. Buprenorphine is not likely to be helpful. Can you tell me the name and dosage of the pill he ate?

Cat Vet: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 8 months ago

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any additional questions