Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat

He has large groth on his leg,,,i had it removed but it came…

Customer Question
He has large groth...

He has large groth on his leg,,,i had it removed but it came back,,he had a mri...was told he had spots on my lungs,,,sa is he had 3 months to live,,6 months later he is doing good...but the lump on leg is getting very large,,,I was going to have it removed

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the cat's name?

On his lungs,,,,

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

Jasper,,is 7..i went to ha be it removed ,,,they said he almost died,,,claimed his lungs

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cat
11/13/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Thankyou,,,no reply yet...jp...
I did pay yestetrday,,,but no reply...or did I miss something

I don't think so, I replied that I had just signed on to find your question open and was checking in to see if you still needed help.

Did your vet tell you what type of growth was on the leg?

Was a histopathology performed when the mass was originally removed?

Do you have pictures of the mass itself?

I had it removed,,but it came back...then we gwent.to university pet school in pulman..ws..for mri,,,they said spot on lungs...3 months. To llive...6 months ago...

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert