Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

3 or 4 week old kitten with swollen sore anus, low appetite.

Customer Question
3 or 4 week...

3 or 4 week old kitten with swollen sore anus, low appetite

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the kitten's name?

Magpie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Magpie?

Foster cat from the humane society, 2 siblings. She is alert and active. Very needy of cuddling

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat
10/6/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?