Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat atacó bu a dog éster day just as we where leaving to…

Customer Question
Cat atacó bu a...

Cat atacó bu a dog éster day just as we where leaving to come to Southampton África forma Malawi .

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the cat?

He has not come to se him yet .he has recovered from the shock and lift his head when call or earring birds .yesterday ultimate don his bed .today she seems to crawl on his front legs to urinate on the floor .drinking milk from hand but not fro a bowl She has feelings on back legs tested with a needle but can not s rand some movement ? . Reflexes

Veterinarian's Assistant: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name and age?

Seven month just called pussy

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Just pussy cat

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

We live in Malawi .vet called but just has not come yet this happened yesterday

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cat
Any chance of recovery if he has f Evelin's needle prick on his legs but can not stand or walk ?.
10/3/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you clarify your concern? What I've received on my end is unclear.

Cat attack by dogs .recovered from shock but now ? Para lists of back legs .we live in Malawi ,Africa .vet called yesterday still not co,e to see cat today crawl out of mat to urinate on the floor but cannot wal .feels prick of needle and retracts legs ?? Any possibility of recovery . How long we have to wait to decide what to do
Sorry about previous mail my iPad was on Spanish mode and I did not realized

How long ago did the attack occur?

Is the cat using its back legs at all?

Can you share a video of what you're seeing?

No I do not want phone call .i want a refund of my money !! ,

I've contacted customer service on your behalf. They'll process your request.