Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

My cat stepped in paint then licked his paws. what should I…

Customer Question
My cat stepped in...

My cat stepped in paint then licked his paws. what should I do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?

Eph and he's 9 weeks

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Eph?

No not that I know of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cat
10/3/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

What type of paint was this?

Is your companion showing any signs of nausea, vomiting, etc?

How long ago did this occur?