Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Is onion chives like dill okay to eat she has been trying to…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi is...

Second opinion] Hi is onion chives like dill okay to eat she has been trying to eat my indoor pal t-shirt lately

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the cat?

That is indoor plants sorry...She was eating an umbrella plant I got for a gift and has been throwing up

Veterinarian's Assistant: Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

Is the onion chives okay to eat?

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

Missy, 15

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Missy?

Fat and arthritic but never three up before

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cat
9/27/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you clarify what "trying to eat my indoor pal t-shirt lately" means?

How often is she throwing up?

Has she had any bloodwork performed thus far?

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?