Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Is onion chives like dill okay to eat she has been trying to…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi is...

Second opinion] Hi is onion chives like dill okay to eat she has been trying to eat my indoor pal t-shirt lately

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the cat?

That is indoor plants sorry...She was eating an umbrella plant I got for a gift and has been throwing up

Veterinarian's Assistant: Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

Is the onion chives okay to eat?

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

Missy, 15

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Missy?

Fat and arthritic but never three up before

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat
9/27/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you clarify what "trying to eat my indoor pal t-shirt lately" means?

How often is she throwing up?

Has she had any bloodwork performed thus far?

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert