Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

She opens her mouth wide and meows. I dont know im looking…

Customer Question
She opens her mouth...

She opens her mouth wide and meows

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cat?

I dont know im looking for help

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the cat seem to hurt?

I think her belly

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the cat's name and age?

No name yet . 1 week old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

I just got her todau she doesnt have a name yet

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

She lost her mom yesterday. She has been drinking 2ml every 1.5-3 hours. I just fed her at 3am and she started leaning her head back and mouth wide open and cries loudly

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cat
9/22/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?